cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
david9068
Helper II
Helper II

How to make a label a hyperlink

What i want to do is make the lable box beside the lable specifications a hyperlink? Is this possible and how? I have tried changing it to a control button but no luck. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Screenshot_2018-01-05_1551.png

16 REPLIES 16

Hi Jeff,

I just figured it out with your help. Thanks a million.

Regards,

David

So if you solved this why not post how you did it so other people could learn from you?

In my case (adding a HTML link to a label) I found using the HTML label to work easily as that will take native HTML code.

Hi,

After some playing around I got @Jeff_Thorpe solution to work for me. 

Regards,

David

This approach will not work if your form has several items that you have to scroll down. 

the HTML Text Field will stay on fixed position.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi  @Jeff_Thorpe 

Is it possible that you have look at my problem and help me out with it.

Link : https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Power-Apps/Sharepoint-gt-Powerapps-gt-Outlook/m-p/45586... 

Thanks in advance,

Sanket

Thanks @Jeff_Thorpe . This one works for me. I was looking at the same solution.

To add to this, I inserted the HTML text component inside the data card I want. Put in on top and set the visible property of the text box containing the original link to false. This way only the HTML text component will be visible.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,719)