cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dave8
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

How to manage devops with PowerPlatform ?

Hello,

Is there any documentation/video that demonstrate about devops with PowerPlatform? Is it currently possible? I assume devops connector is not something I am looking for, but the whole continuous integration and development management via Azure Devops for PowerPlatform.

Can anyone please share your guidance?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GarethPrisk
Super User II
Super User II

Check out the MSFT PowerApps and Microsoft Flow Governance and Deployment whitepaper.

Starting around page 78 is ALM/Azure DevOps content. However, I recommend that you read the entire document to make sure you are approaching governance and ALM holistically.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
GarethPrisk
Super User II
Super User II

Check out the MSFT PowerApps and Microsoft Flow Governance and Deployment whitepaper.

Starting around page 78 is ALM/Azure DevOps content. However, I recommend that you read the entire document to make sure you are approaching governance and ALM holistically.

View solution in original post

alrez
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi Dave,

It looks like you got your question answered here, I just wanted to throw in this FAQ and tutorial document on Azure DevOps information if you would like to learn more. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/developer/common-data-service/build-tools-tutorial-faq

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call? Check out the recording here!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (62,133)