cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

How to off load multiple PowerBI tiles in powerapps

Hi Team,

I have multiple powerbi tiles on screen based on the Tab click it will load the powerbi tiles but sometimes it will hang the powerapps app and automatically closes the app because too much of powerbi tiles. is there any way to off load the power bi tiles like after loading one powerbi tiles to load another powerbi tile(one by one)

rajesh6_0-1602866874947.png

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: How to off load multiple PowerBI tiles in powerapps

Hi @rajesh6 ,

Do you want to manually load Power BI tiles to enhance app performance?

If you do, you could try to set the LoadPowerBIContent property of tile controls. I made a demo for your reference:

• Set OnVisible of the screen: Set(varBI1,false);Set(varBI2,false)
  • Set LoadPowerBIContent of Power BI tiles to varBI1 & varBI2.
  • Add buttons and set OnSelect of them to Set(varBI1,true) & Set(varBI2,true).
  • Set Visible of buttons to !varBI1 & !varBI2

manully load tiles.gif

Result:

Power BI tiles would not load when screen shows up until buttons be clicked. You could set the Text of buttons to tell users the contents of the tiles and let them choose which tile to be loaded.

Best regards,
Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it.
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Thanks for your help but my condition is different here, once I click on the tab button it will load all the powerbi tiles I just dont want to load all the powerbi tiles at time instead of loading all just load the one by one or groupby powerbi tiles so that performance not impact. any thoughts how we can achieve above scenario.

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @rajesh6

Similar to my demo, you could apply variables setting on the tab button to decide which group of tiles to load:

OnVisible of screen: Set(VarTab1,false);Set(VarTab2,false);Set(VarTab3,false)

Tab1: Set(varTab1,true)

Tab2: Set(varTab2,true)

Tab3: Set(varTab3,true)

LoadPowerBIContent of Tiles of group1: varTab1

and so on.

Best regards,
Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution  to help the other members find it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,423)