Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Negi1984
Helper I
Helper I

How to open internet explorer in Mobile App

Hi All,

I am trying to open our internal organization some site pages with in Mobile power app to fill some details.

But the issue is that as soon as I am clicking the Button created in Power App its switch to Brower mode and leave Power app application.

Can somebody share some examples where we can open browser like a popup window and once task complete in that window it automatically goes to main power app ?

Note : I am looking for this solution in Mobile Power app ?

Thanks in advance for your valuable feedback.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Negi1984 :

Do you want to pop up a window when you use lunch instead of jumping directly to the browser?
If so, I am afraid there is currently no way to set it.I think the only way is to use PCF to use iFrame.

Fortunately, there are ready-made iFrame components for you to download.You can see the iFrame component here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/developer/component-framework/sample-controls/iframe-cont...

I think this link will help you a lot:

How to Embed Web Page/Web App Into Canvas apps 

Best Regards,

Bof

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Negi1984 :

Do you want to pop up a window when you use lunch instead of jumping directly to the browser?
If so, I am afraid there is currently no way to set it.I think the only way is to use PCF to use iFrame.

Fortunately, there are ready-made iFrame components for you to download.You can see the iFrame component here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/developer/component-framework/sample-controls/iframe-cont...

I think this link will help you a lot:

How to Embed Web Page/Web App Into Canvas apps 

Best Regards,

Bof

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,200)