cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ganeshtamil_29
Helper IV
Helper IV

How to provide textinput in combobox default selected Items field?

I have provided the textinput in combobox defaultselectedItems field, but searching not execute.

Kindly help to resolve

Ganeshtamil_29_0-1656616355479.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TheRobRush
Super User
Super User

Your combobopx should be referenced a little differently.

///combobox DOT slected DOT column name you are referencing
ComboBox1.Selected.Title

maybe check there? unless your column name with that MS-#### is named Value

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Like my answer? - Hit that Thumbs Up. Resolved the Issue? - Hit Accept as Solution.
This helps others find solutions to future issues!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
TheRobRush
Super User
Super User

If you set the default selected items as that text input, you dont need to search as you already selected the item. What is it you were expecting that to do, because in your image this is the correct expected behavior

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Like my answer? - Hit that Thumbs Up. Resolved the Issue? - Hit Accept as Solution.
AhmedSalih
Super User
Super User

@Ganeshtamil_29, In the Combo-Box Items property type [TextInput1.Text]. Then Make sure the Allow Searching property of the combo-box is On.

Regards,
Ahmed
If my reply helped you, please give a 👍. And if it has solved your issue, please consider Accept it as the Solution to help other members in the community find it more.

Yes, but the selected items result, did not get the lookup values in the text inputs?

Ganeshtamil_29_0-1656866348863.png

TheRobRush
Super User
Super User

Ok, assuming you mean those 3 text boxes below did not populate? Your original question did not mention these and only showed a text input and a combobox which seemed to be working fine so that is the reason we only mentioned that step. We will need to see your source, and which columns need to be populated below, as well as the column MS-011501-10 exists in

Hi Rob,

Please see the below image, I can got the default selected results in dropdown but its reached maximum no items reached so i go to combobox.

Why combobox default selected items does not give the results?!

Hope you understand the scenario

Ganeshtamil_29_0-1656953830155.png

TheRobRush
Super User
Super User

Your combobopx should be referenced a little differently.

///combobox DOT slected DOT column name you are referencing
ComboBox1.Selected.Title

maybe check there? unless your column name with that MS-#### is named Value

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,061)