cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sunilkumar
Helper II
Helper II

How to pull more than 2000 items from SharePoint to powerapps

I have SharePoint list with more than 2000 items and its getting added daily.

unnaturally i will be get only 2k items in powerapps.

Can some suggest me to grab the more than 2K items from Sp to powerapps please.

Pls suggest me example..

Thanks 

Sunil

13 REPLIES 13

@sunilkumar 

You did not follow my suggestion at all.

The SEARCH function cannot be delegated.  This is a limitation of SharePoint. If you must have the SEARCH function then you'll have to switch to another datasource such as SQL or Common Data Sevice but that will not be free.

Instead, you must do this as a workaround for SharePoint (I shared this in my post above already):

1.  Create a new text-box and name it TextInput_PartNumber

2.  Put this code in the Items property of your gallery.

Filter(your_datasource_name, StartsWith(your_partnumber_column, TextInput_PartNumber.Text))

3.  Type in a part number in the TextInput and information will display in the Gallery.

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

There is no difference, it's not loading the result more than 2k even after applying the below code.

See the enclosed 3pic.

Hi @sunilkumar ,

If you change to use Filter & StartsWith function, the formula should be delegable, you should be able to get all SharePoint list records.

Note: you can try to set the Delegation threshold from 2000 to 5, it will be easier to see if the formula is delegable.

Sik

Hi @sunilkumar 

I don't know if this help, but i use iteration to pulling data more than 2000 records. 

ClearCollect(c_Iter1, ["A*", "B*", "C*", "D*", "E*"]);
ClearCollect(c_Iter2, ["F*", "G*", "H*", "I*", "J*"]);

ForAll(c_Iter1, Collect(c_Data1, Filter(DataSource, ProductNumber = Value));
ForAll(c_Iter2, Collect(c_Data1, Filter(DataSource, ProductNumber = Value));

You can use as much iteration collection as you fit. This is work perfectly for me in many cases.

I hope this help,

Regrads,
pytbyt

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PWREduCon768x460.png

Join us at PWR EduCon - A Power Platform Conference

Learn from the top Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate & Power Virtual Agents experts!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,164)