cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Salesforce
Helper III
Helper III

How to remove the dots in the Assigned To & Attachment field and Display the user image

Hello Team,

In powerapp,i have an Assigned to field created with person and profile as checked,even with Attachment field.When i select the user name from the field i get the dots around ,so how i can remove it and the user image is reflecting while selecting but it's not getting visible in powerapps.please find the screenshort.

Salesforce_0-1652732109283.png

Can any one suggest.Any help very much appreciated.Thanks in Advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Silvester
Super User
Super User

hi @Salesforce ,
try removing the field and add it back again. Do make sure the item property is set to 

Choices([@Datasource].'Assigned To')

Make sure you've set the "Depends on " too, check image Screenshot (72).png

Accept this as a solution if it works for you

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the thread and so other members of the community can find it easily.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Silvester
Super User
Super User

hi @Salesforce ,
try removing the field and add it back again. Do make sure the item property is set to 

Choices([@Datasource].'Assigned To')

Make sure you've set the "Depends on " too, check image Screenshot (72).png

Accept this as a solution if it works for you

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the thread and so other members of the community can find it easily.

Hello @Silvester ,

Thanks for your response.I have checked it on items property it's reflecting as choices(submitlist,'Assigned To').

For image to reflect do i need to add/insert the image label.when i see on the Depends On their is no image reflecting as per ur screeshot shared.

Hello @Salesforce ,
If the users have attached picture to their account, it should reflect. Make sure the Layout is set to "Person", so you have the image as part of it

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,063)