cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Powerapps_Raj

How to remove timer from business process flow

My business users do not want to see the timer. I want to hide this timer from front-end but be able to use the timer for other business logic for configuring SLA's. 

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Re: How to remove timer from business process flow

@Powerapps_Raj
This sounds like a Power Automate question.

Here’s a link to the Power Automate forums:
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/bd-p/MPAForum

—-
Please Accept as Solution if this post answered your question so others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a Thumbs Up.
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Powerapps_Raj ,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

Do you want to hide the Timer control from your Business Process Flow?

If you want to remove the Timer control from Business Process Flow, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Power Automate.

Currently, within Business Process Flow, there is no way or action step supported to hide the Timer control. If you would like this feature to be added in Business Process Flow, please submit an idea to Power Automate Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Give-Feedback-Share-Ideas/ct-p/FL_Comm_Ideas

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Powerapps_Raj

Thanks for replying. Yes, I am looking to hide this timer on BPF. Will post it to Power Automate ideas forum. Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,106)