cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kaustubh1082

How to save Check box value which is outside of the gallery or form in sharepoint

On save button I want to save my checkbox value with respect to data which I filled which is outside of the form or gallery in share point list

6 REPLIES 6
metsshan
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi, you can set your DataCard Default to the value of the checkbox:

metsshan_0-1658925293909.png

Then set the DataCard Visible to 'false':

metsshan_1-1658925422687.png

metsshan_2-1658925455346.png

My Check Box is Out of gallery I want to Save the value of check box which is outside of the gallery

If I edit or view the form the checkbox value which I save will be shown on the form in view or edit mode

Hi, yes I think that is what I demonstrated. The checkbox in the Default expression, chkActive, is the one next to the Submit button.

You can leave Visible as 'true' if you find that to better suit your design. Otherwise you could use a formula like this to only hide the toggle in New mode:

If(Parent.Mode = FormMode.New, false, true) 

kaustubh1082_0-1658991169508.png

kaustubh1082_1-1658991306726.png

As you can see in the 1st Screenshot I have 3 checkbox which is out side of the gallery or outside of the form when I save the data I also wanted to save the checkbox value which I selected because when I edit the form or view....

On 2nd Screenshot the hotel checkbox is uncheck so I wanted it as uncheck if the form is in view or edit mode

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,564)