cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chandu_Tevakoni
Helper IV
Helper IV

How to scan QR Codes through Powerapps

I need to scan QR Codes through Powerapps. For that I inserted a Button and on its Onselect Property I am having "Launch(ScanBarcode())". It is worked for me Previously. Now, when I created a new app, I used same function for scanning QR Codes, Now I am getting Error as "This Function is no longer supported. Please use the barcode scanner control Instead". Anyone Please help me on how to scan QR Codes through Powerapps.

3 REPLIES 3
mobaky
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hello @Chandu_Tevakoni ,

The ScanBarcode function was deprecated, you should try using the new Barcode Scanner control (Insert > Media) which should be very similar to the ScanBarcode function.

Hope this helps 🙂

anassid4
Helper I
Helper I

Hey,

I need to know that how could we generate a QR code using powerapps for the given data. To be more specific, i have created an app and there is a table from excel sheet is taken as a database called entries where, whatever users fill in the data it store in the entries. Each rows in the Table (Named entries) is fillled with the users input. so i want to add one more option in the app where the user will get a particular QR code after the complition of the entry.

Buen día,

Quisiera saber si econtro alguna solución?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,775)