02 FEBRERO 2021 / 18 FEBRERO 2021 (FT)
22 FEBRERO 2021 / 10 MARZO 2021 (FT)
13 MARZO 2021 / 31 MARZO 2021 (FT)
03 ABRIL 2021 / 20 ABRIL 2021 (FT)
23 ABRIL 2021 / 11 MAYO 2021 (FT)
14 MAYO 2021 / 01 JUNIO 2021 (FT)
04 JUNIO 2021 / 23 JUN 2021 (FT)
04 JUNIO 2021 / 23 JUN 2021 (JR)

What I have done to avoid duplicated values, its to set on my SP list, unique values for this columns, but I want it to show an error message that alets that this option its already choosen. 

Thanks for your help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
indhaa
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi,

Do you mean that you have a scroll menu with custom date. So I'm assuming user can select only one date and you want to check from SP List if the date selected is already selected by another user.

In the submit button, you can set the verification as below and you can also set a popup msg if duplicate is there.

Also better you put a filter to remove the duplicate data from the scroll menu too. 

in the submit button put the below code

If

(

!IsBlank(LookUp(SPList, SPListColumnDate=ScrollMenuDataCardValue34.SelectedDate)),
Set(ShowPopUp,true),
SubmitForm(form2)

)

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
indhaa
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi

You could customize the error message of the data card and set the text property to what you wantindhaa_0-1618424955622.png
Example

indhaa_1-1618425002946.png

In the visible property of the Error, you can add the condition

indhaa_2-1618425165819.png

Hi, 

My apologize, I want to know wich formula it would work before to submit form, I have my submit button with this formula "SubmitFomr(form2);;Navigate(correct)... I need to check before to upload the info to check for duplicates 

indhaa
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi,

Do you mean that you have a scroll menu with custom date. So I'm assuming user can select only one date and you want to check from SP List if the date selected is already selected by another user.

In the submit button, you can set the verification as below and you can also set a popup msg if duplicate is there.

Also better you put a filter to remove the duplicate data from the scroll menu too. 

in the submit button put the below code

If

(

!IsBlank(LookUp(SPList, SPListColumnDate=ScrollMenuDataCardValue34.SelectedDate)),
Set(ShowPopUp,true),
SubmitForm(form2)

)

View solution in original post

Hi,

If(!IsBlank(LookUp('Solicitud de vacaciones', periodos=DataCardValue20.periodos)),Set(ShowPopUp,true),SubmitForm(form1);;Navigate(Correcto)

I tried with your formula but appears all this error messages in English "unexpected characters" and "invalid number of arguments on this formula".

Sorry for the inconveniences

indhaa
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Hi 

i see the closed bracket missing from your If Statement

If(

!IsBlank(LookUp('Solicitud de vacaciones', periodos=DataCardValue20.periodos)),

Set(ShowPopUp,true),

SubmitForm(form1); Navigate(Correcto)

)

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (17,618)