cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to set the same syntax on different languages.

Hi community,

I am working with my colleagues on building a Power App, but the problem is that we use different languages (Thai and English) on Power App studio. Consequently, our coding syntaxes are different, and we got syntax errors when we share any project. For example, my colleague developed a Power App using Thai language on his studio, but I used English on mine, so I got syntax errors after I open his project. This causes us very struggle to develop a Power App as a team.

How can I set our coding syntax to the same language format across our team who use different languages on the studio?

And how to change language in the studio?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous ,

I believe these are derived from the Regional Settings on the PC. You could test this by changing the Thai PC to your region.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for you reply. We have tried your solution and then it seemed something changed. Anyway, our Power App still give us the similar error. We assume there is other hidden problem. By the way, I'll update you after we figured it out.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,364)