cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Carrie1223

How to set up my process flow by PowerApps? or Power Automate?

I once had the below flow by vendor, but not sure how to set it up by myself. 

First, there should be one SharePoint Site called "Request Central" on the Homepage, there is a button called "Submit a request"

Second, by clicking the Submit a Request button, it navigates me to a request Form (but doesn't look like "Forms" function in MS) 

Once submit the form, the requestor will receive email alert that the request has been well received. they can also come back adn check the request at any time. 

and an email alert will be also sent to the person who needs to handle the request based on the matrix, such as: region, request type etc. 

the person who handles the request can update the form enter some info and then update the status, any status change will trigger the email notification to requestor as well so that they are aware of the progress. 

Once the request has been completed, all will receive email alert again. 

I remember on the homepage of the request central, there is a "Chatbot" to help to answer some easy questions. should be out of box function. 

Can anyone please kindly tell me how to achieve these? 

any training material that can help me to set it up? 

Thank you so much

1 REPLY 1
Abhilash_Swain
Super User
Super User

Hi @Carrie1223 ,
I would suggest to go thru videos by Shane Yong (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7_OGRP8BYvtGB8eZdPG6Ng).

> How to submit a form

> How to edit a form

> Email on form submission.

These will give you some basic idea. You can use them for your scenarios.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,008)