cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IGOR_FELIPY
Regular Visitor

How to share my Power BI Tile with everyone who access my App in Power Apps?

I'm creating an app in PowerApps with a dashboard build in power BI and implemented by Power BI Tile, But when someone that isn't in my Power BI share list use my app they can't see my dashboard, How can I show my dashboard to all the people without share the power BI file with them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ganeshsanap
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@IGOR_FELIPY In order to show the Power BI tile in Power Apps for all users, you have to share the Power BI dashboard with all users.

When you share an app that contains Power BI content, you must share not only the app itself but also the dashboard where the tile comes from. Otherwise, the Power BI content won't appear even for users who open the app. Apps that contain Power BI content respect the permissions for that content.

Microsoft DocumentationPower BI tile control in Power Apps 

Once shared, the PowerApps app will be accessible by all users who have permissions to access the app. However in order to make the Power BI content visible to those users, the dashboard where the tile comes from needs to be shared with the user on Power BI. This ensures that Power BI sharing permissions are respected when Power BI content is accessed in an app.

SourceEmbed Power BI tiles in PowerApps 

Please click Accept as solution & ‌‌👍 if my answer helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. If the answer was useful in other ways, please consider giving it ‌‌👍

Best Regards,

Ganesh Sanap

Blog site 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
zmansuri
Super User
Super User

I don't think it is possible. It's like SharePoint. you need to have access to the data source to see the data.

ganeshsanap
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@IGOR_FELIPY In order to show the Power BI tile in Power Apps for all users, you have to share the Power BI dashboard with all users.

When you share an app that contains Power BI content, you must share not only the app itself but also the dashboard where the tile comes from. Otherwise, the Power BI content won't appear even for users who open the app. Apps that contain Power BI content respect the permissions for that content.

Microsoft DocumentationPower BI tile control in Power Apps 

Once shared, the PowerApps app will be accessible by all users who have permissions to access the app. However in order to make the Power BI content visible to those users, the dashboard where the tile comes from needs to be shared with the user on Power BI. This ensures that Power BI sharing permissions are respected when Power BI content is accessed in an app.

SourceEmbed Power BI tiles in PowerApps 

Please click Accept as solution & ‌‌👍 if my answer helped you to solve your issue. This will help others to find the correct solution easily. If the answer was useful in other ways, please consider giving it ‌‌👍

Best Regards,

Ganesh Sanap

Blog site 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,925)