cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dreamsat
Helper III
Helper III

How to show profile picture foreach item in the browsegallery (with SharePoint list items as datasource)

I created a PowerApp and used the SharePoint template.  In the first form you will see all the list items. In each list item there is some column of the type "People or group". How can show on each item the profile picture?

Something like in the combobox for a SharePoint column of type "People or group". 

combobox sharepoint column people or group.png 

See below the expected behaviour. Foreach item I would like to show the profile picture of the column "Persoon".

Expected behaviour.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VijayTailor
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @dreamsat ,

You can Use Like below. for people filed.

First(ThisItem.Candidate.Picture).Picture

VijayTailor_0-1601647001213.png

Thanks,
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
VijayTailor
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @dreamsat ,

You can Use Like below. for people filed.

First(ThisItem.Candidate.Picture).Picture

VijayTailor_0-1601647001213.png

Thanks,
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

@VijayTailor thank you. I fixed it as follow: 

ThisItem.Candidate.Picture

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (5,106)