cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

How to stop datacards from changing their order

Hello

I can't understand why my form in Powerapps on desktop look different when I open the form in mobile

Please see the 2 images, it is a bug or have I just configured something wrong?

This is the form I am building in the desktop app, when I go to preview it on the desktop it shows in the same order as you see here. no problems.

DesktopDesktop

This is a screenshot from my android phone using the powerapp app I downloaded from the Google Play Store, as you can see one of the checkbox data cards is at the bottom under submit.

powerapps2.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: How to stop datacards from changing their order

@JmeBrey I believe this is happening by the size/X/Y proprieties, open up the design control panel and try spacing them a bit!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JmeBrey I believe this is happening by the size/X/Y proprieties, open up the design control panel and try spacing them a bit!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

@Anonymous thanks for the tip 

The Y property of the submit button was 974, I set it to 1000 and the form works as expected now on mobile. 

It seems strange that these data cards would be muddled up when all I did was connect to an SP list and chose to show the columns (datacards) that I wanted which placed them on the canvas in order then I placed one custom datacard at the bottom. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,404)