Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Post Patron
Post Patron

How to trigger a flow and Specific value entered

Hi All Experts, 

I'm trying to build a flow in an away that if the user enter the certain amount value it should trigger and send email to only specific people added in the email array. 

For example:

If the user enter  amount 20 euro the flow should work the normal way and send approval to XYZ people (the default which wokrs fine normal way)

but

if in case the amount is above 100 euros then the customize flow should trigger and send approvals to Specific people. 

I do not if this is the possible thing or not, but if yes does anyone has a way to make it work? and in what ways can these be possible any ideas, please?

Please note: The user will add the input value using Power Apps for the submission of application. 

Thanks for your help in advance experts 😊

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: How to trigger a flow and Specific value entered

You can do this over in Flow (Power Automate) by putting in a Condition (or Switch). So it would be triggered by 'When an item is created' (or something similar depending on your data source) and then the Condition will look at that value and if it is Greater than certain amount it does action you need, if less than it does other action needed. In the Condition you just select the amount you are looking to from the dynamic content and can put is greater than 2,000 (or whatever amount you want). 

Highlighted
Resolver III
Resolver III

Re: How to trigger a flow and Specific value entered

@Tapesh in case this is related to updating the items in SharePoint list - I suggest you to refer http://johnliu.net/blog/2018/5/microsoft-flow-sharepoint-trigger-on-specific-fields-changed-via-sp-h... one of the best blogs, I have come across.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

This will be a conference that you do not want to miss!

secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

August 2020 CYST Challenge

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,418)