cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to trigger a flow when a button is clicked powerautomate

Hello eveyone,

I want to trigger a flow in power automate when a button is clicked in PowerApps

BayanMobarak1_0-1632119338229.png

as you can see I upload the action of power automate in the formula bar and I chose the one that I builds, it is called "Powerapp-pushnotification" but there is an error as you can see and i don`t know what is missing, should I put somthing between Run() ? .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous :

Could you please show me the flow?

In addition:

• Please confirm whether your flow requires input parameters.vbofengmsft_1-1632462515046.png

• Please confirm whether this flow has been added to the app.vbofengmsft_0-1632462500918.png

Best Regards,

Bof

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous :

Could you please show me the flow?

In addition:

• Please confirm whether your flow requires input parameters.vbofengmsft_1-1632462515046.png

• Please confirm whether this flow has been added to the app.vbofengmsft_0-1632462500918.png

Best Regards,

Bof

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much! it worked with me.

@v-bofeng-msft, I have an urgent submission within two days and I`m facing a problem here How to choose a value from a drop down list and re... - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com) and I would really appreciate  your help about it 🙏, if it is okay witt you send me your mail and I`ll send an invitation teams link it won`t take more than 20 mintues .  

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,865)