cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate V
Advocate V

How to turn a button visible=false or disabled=true?

I tried to make a button visible=true or disabled=false with the click of another button, but it does not work. Anybody with the same problem?

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted

Hi Carlos,

I'm curious to know why as to why a variable is required in this instance? 

I've been trying to set the visibility of a camera control with something on long the lines the following within the OnSelect of an Icon

CameraControl.Visible = true

Now I'm having to introduce a variable where it would seem one is not required. 

I'm interested in what is happening under the hood of PowerApps - for interests sake 🙂

Cheers

Highlighted

ButtonButton

How can I use dot (.) in the formula? I try this scenario. I have two buttons and I want to disable button2 if i press button1.

On button1: OnSelect > fx button1.disabled: true

It not working - error syntax

I do it with UpdateContext with context variable. Is it possible to do it without context variable?

Highlighted

I want Edit button enable only for the user who created the record can only see Edit button

Highlighted

Hi, I am also having exact scenario for gallery. I have created Updatecontext ie., UpdateContext({visible:false}) and tried to bind visible context variable in to Gallery1.Visible:visible. But it is throwing error as shown in attached screenshot.

Could you please help me how to bind visible context variable to gallery1.visible propery. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Community Highlights

Community Highlights

Check out the Power Platform Community Highlights

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,518)