Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pcoombe
Resolver I
Resolver I

How to use DateAdd to work out due date one month from created

Hi Everyone. 

I am trying to apply a Due Date value based on 1 month from created date. I know I can use the following Text( DateAdd( Today(), 1, Months ),"[$-en-GB]dd-mm-yyyy hh:mm" ) but this is based off 'Today'. I want to be able to replace Today() with Created. No matter what I do, I cannot seem to get this to work. Can someone please help me out and let me know how I can create a due date based on Created date + 1 month 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
pcoombe
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @Drrickryp  just to let you know I managed to get this to work. I didnt need the Selected part of the formula. Thankyou for you assistance here

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Drrickryp
Super User
Super User

Hi @pcoombe 

DateAdd(DateTimeValue(Text(DataTable1.Selected.'Created On')),30,Months)

Worked for me.Annotation 2020-06-29 074221.png 

Hi @Drrickryp 

Looking at your formula below, the TEXT section is where I am having problems. Based on your formula I would use the following DateAdd(DateTimeValue(Text(SharePointForm1.Selected.'Created')),1,Month) where your value of Datatable1.Selected is used. I suppose I am trying to work out what Datatable1.Selected is in your example compared to mine. Is the 'Selected' a value? 

cheers

Phil

@pcoombe 

Yep, I was referring to my datatable in that formula.  I would replace it with the name of your gallery. To test it, put a label on the screen and use that formula and see if it works.

hi @Drrickryp 

Really appreciate your help here but it just isnt working for me. Not sure where my disconnect is. Really do appreciate your time however.

thanks

phil 

pcoombe
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @Drrickryp  just to let you know I managed to get this to work. I didnt need the Selected part of the formula. Thankyou for you assistance here

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,376)