cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
addy2019
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

How to view all the formulas used in the App at once

I have a very complex powerapps with many fields & conditions & therefore lots of formulas used. Is there a way to view all the formulas used at once. It will be easier then to search through them.

3 REPLIES 3
timl
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @addy2019 

There is unfortunately no way to view, and to search through all of formulas in single place the designer.

The thing that could help you is the PowerApps Review Tool. This will document the formulas in a way that may make it easier for you to search.

https://github.com/microsoft/powerapps-tools

addy2019
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Thanks @timl 

I'll try. I have to download both the app to do it. There should be some in built easier way though. I have suggested an idea here for it, please vote if you think so.

Option to view all the formulas used in an App at ... - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

timl
Super User III
Super User III

Thanks @addy2019 - I've voted for your idea.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (47,197)