cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How update textinput with gallery item values?

Hi, I am building an app with on premise (powerapps and sql). I have created Gallery2_3 on Screen1 where is few custom created labels. The thing what I do with this gallery is that I create items and update items in there with 2 different button. (Gallery2_3 attachm.) That works correct. My problem is that I have multiple textinput fields on the second screen (Screen2) like table and I want to show value "KPL" (Label121_3) from Gallery2_3 when correct type "Tyyppi" (Dropdown4_1) is selected (TABLE, Table edit attachments). I am using this code on textinput fields If(LookUp('[dbo].[Autopaikat]';TonttiID=Gallery1_1.Selected.ID;Dropdown4_1.SelectedText.Value="Laitos"); Label121_3). It works if Item is selected  from Gallery2_3 where "Tyyppi" is "Laitos". The thing how it should work is that I don't need to activate any Items on Gallery but it shows all "KPL" values on each specific textinput fields.

Any help would be nice! I am quite stuck with this one.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Re: How update textinput with gallery item values?

Hi @Tuukka ,

On Select in Gallery 1 you can use like below code,

Basically, you need to create a global variable on Select of Gallery One Record.

Set(SelectedRecordFromGlr1,ThisItem).

if you want ComboBox selected Value then On Navigate Screen Button you can Use Like below code.
Set(ComboBoxSelectedValue,ComboBox.Selected.Value);

and Now you can Use both Variable and Get the Value which you want from the Variable.

VijayTailor_0-1602843960682.png

Thanks,
Vijay 

Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."-Vijay

Highlighted

Re: How update textinput with gallery item values?

I think you misunderstood my point. That variable help me to get value to textinput field if I click on first that Gallery item. Basically same that what I did with my lookup. I just want to get values on those fields from multiple gallery items without clicking on them. Or is it possible on any way?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,694)