cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gorilla_8
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

I WANNA CONNECT TWO CUSTOM SHAREPOINT LIST ON POWERAPPS - APP ABOUT REFUND

Hey guys, first, thanks for the time and the help...

I wanna connect two Sharepoint list is this: 

reembolso_share_expensemaster.png

Note: there is "Taxa da moeda" which means: "currency rate"(on red)

"Resumo Alimentação Total", "Transporte", "Viagem", "outros" and "Soma de todos os itens gastos"

which means: "Summary Total Food", "Transport", "travel" "others" and "Sum of all itens spent".

So...I have a second list which have the details about which ID(487) of the first sharepoint list, like this:

reembolso_expensedetails_items.png

Note: This a table repeating....Its working, but....

I select one item on second Sharepoint list....

reembolso_select_item.png

Okay....

Now...Lets open the item...This will show up...

reembolso_espensedetails_resumos_etc.png

So...We have on this list:

• Valor do gasto(red)
  • Tipo de despesa(orange)
  • Taxa da viagem(green)
  • Valor convertido(blue)

Valor do gasto in english is: Spend amount

Tipo de despesa in english is: Expense type

Taxa da viagem in english is: trip fee

Valor convertido in english is: converted value

So...I wanna connect the "taxa da viagem"(second sharepoint list) to update on "taxa da moeda"(first sharepoint list)

And the "valor do gasto" on second list update the "Resumo alimentação total" which is: "Summary Total Food" if on the second list the value selected on "tipo de despesa" which is "expense type" is selected "alimentação"(food)

And in "tipo de despesa" which is "expense type" has 4 options: food, travel, transportation and others

So, there is a way to do this?

1 REPLY 1
alrez
Community Support
Community Support

Hi,

Looking through your app, I am not certain how to achieve what you are trying to do here. This might be a better question to take to the Microsoft Support team. I'll include a link below on how to create a ticket with them. Otherwise I hope that another member of the communities can help if they know how to achieve this.

If you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support here is a link on how to do so: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Alex

-------

Community Support Team _ Alex Rezac
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on August 17, 2022 at 8am PDT.

Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Users online (1,829)