Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
yougan
Helper V
Helper V

I am not able to see MICROSOFT 365 Oulook connector

I am not able to see MICROSOFT 365 Oulook connector in powerapp

instead, I am seeing office 365 users, can I use "Office 365 users" as per the below screenshot

Please help on how to get MicroSoft 365 outlook connector?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @yougan ,

Try Office365OutLook if you cannot see Microsoft365Outlook - one is simply a renamed version.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
gabibalaban
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Even after you complete the Search with the outlook word ?

WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @yougan ,

Try Office365OutLook if you cannot see Microsoft365Outlook - one is simply a renamed version.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

mdevaney
Super User
Super User

@yougan 

Have you tried the search bar?

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

Hi Gabibalaban,

yes. Even after search also i did not find "microsoft 365 outlook" connector

whereas I could find office 365 outlook

do both same?

@yougan 

As I mentioned, yes they are the same connector.

Microsoft had started the renaming process to change all the Office365 connector references over to Microsoft365.  But it caused some unexpected issues with existing apps so they withdrew the change.  Right now the only connectors are still labeled "Office365...". That may change at some point, but not right now.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,568)