cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LauraMay
Helper I
Helper I

I am trying to delete a DataVerse Table but unable to do so due to dependencies I am ALSO unable to delete.

I am trying to delete a DataVerse Table but unable to do so due to dependencies I am ALSO unable to delete.

Error: 

There are dependencies on this table that are preventing it from being deleted.
I have deleted all Relationships, Key, The Table is not in any Solutions.
Unhelpfully in the new version of PowerApps you cannot see the relationships that are causing the issues.
In the classic view I can see 17 dependencies that I do not know how to delete. They seem to relate to system relevant actions.
Please see Screen Shot Attached
Bulk Delete Failure
Duplicate Record
Duplicate Record
Field Sharing
 Mailbox Auto Tracking Folder
Process Session
Sync Error
System Jon
User Entity Instance Data
8 dependencies seem to suggest  dependencies on the entity itself which doesnt make sense

Please see Error log below

Unhandled exception:
Exception type: System.ServiceModel.FaultException`1[Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.OrganizationServiceFault]
Message: System.Web.HttpUnhandledException: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. ---> Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: The Entity(4a73da84-e609-4ba8-bad3-6ff60676ee63) component cannot be deleted because it is referenced by 10 other components. For a list of referenced components, use the RetrieveDependenciesForDeleteRequest.
at Microsoft.Crm.Dialogs.DeleteDialogPage.ProcessCrmException(CrmException crmEx) +0x168
at Microsoft.Crm.Dialogs.DeleteDialogPage.ConfigureForm() +0x925
at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppUIPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +0x75
at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +0x7
at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +0x54
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +0x6d3
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) +0x11b
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +0x95a
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +0x69
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +0x14
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +0x38
at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +0x18d
at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecutionStep step) +0x64
at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +0x15: Microsoft Dynamics CRM has experienced an error. Reference number for administrators or support: #43B024EFDetail:
<OrganizationServiceFault xmlns:i="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/xrm/2011/Contracts">
<ActivityId>0218b3df-3736-4dfd-a919-07f8289c84c3</ActivityId>
<ErrorCode>-2147220970</ErrorCode>
<ErrorDetails xmlns:d2p1="http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/System.Collections.Generic" />
<HelpLink i:nil="true" />
<Message>System.Web.HttpUnhandledException: Exception of type 'System.Web.HttpUnhandledException' was thrown. ---&gt; Microsoft.Crm.CrmException: The Entity(4a73da84-e609-4ba8-bad3-6ff60676ee63) component cannot be deleted because it is referenced by 10 other components. For a list of referenced components, use the RetrieveDependenciesForDeleteRequest.
at Microsoft.Crm.Dialogs.DeleteDialogPage.ProcessCrmException(CrmException crmEx) +0x168
at Microsoft.Crm.Dialogs.DeleteDialogPage.ConfigureForm() +0x925
at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppUIPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +0x75
at Microsoft.Crm.Application.Controls.AppPage.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +0x7
at System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +0x54
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +0x6d3
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) +0x11b
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +0x95a
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +0x69
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +0x14
at System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +0x38
at System.Web.HttpApplication.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +0x18d
at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStepImpl(IExecutionStep step) +0x64
at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean&amp; completedSynchronously) +0x15: Microsoft Dynamics CRM has experienced an error. Reference number for administrators or support: #43B024EF</Message>
<Timestamp>2020-12-03T17:40:31.0381997Z</Timestamp>
<ExceptionRetriable>false</ExceptionRetriable>
<ExceptionSource i:nil="true" />
<InnerFault>
<ActivityId>0218b3df-3736-4dfd-a919-07f8289c84c3</ActivityId>
<ErrorCode>-2147160033</ErrorCode>
<ErrorDetails xmlns:d3p1="http://schemas.datacontract.org/2004/07/System.Collections.Generic" />
<HelpLink i:nil="true" />
<Message>The Entity(4a73da84-e609-4ba8-bad3-6ff60676ee63) component cannot be deleted because it is referenced by 10 other components. For a list of referenced components, use the RetrieveDependenciesForDeleteRequest.</Message>
<Timestamp>2020-12-03T17:40:31.0381997Z</Timestamp>
<ExceptionRetriable>false</ExceptionRetriable>
<ExceptionSource i:nil="true" />
<InnerFault i:nil="true" />
<OriginalException i:nil="true" />
<TraceText i:nil="true" />
</InnerFault>
<OriginalException i:nil="true" />
<TraceText i:nil="true" />
</OrganizationServiceFault>

Any help or insight would be really appreciated, bit out my depth with this aspect of PowerApps
0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (60,590)