cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ashish_k1
Regular Visitor

I am trying to download the app on windows tablet and its giving me an error "This App Didn't install correctly. Please try again" with Session ID: 06b379da-c9d3-4134-9814-7f2b9cd35b41

Session ID: 06b379da-c9d3-4134-9814-7f2b9cd35b41

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Ashish_k1 

The update to PowerApps for Windows that contains a fix is currently rolling out to the Store. Please let us know if the issue is not fixed after you get the new version.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
timl
Super User
Super User

Hi @Ashish_k1 

There is currently a problem with downloading apps on PowerApps for Windows. The support page says there will be fix soon, but there is also a registry fix that you can apply if you want a quicker resolution.

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

image.png

Hi @Ashish_k1 ,

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

In addition to the workaround suggested on https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/ we are planning to release a new version with a fix today. I will let you know when that has been released or if there's a change to the schedule.

Thanks,

Beth

@Ashish_k1 

The update to PowerApps for Windows that contains a fix is currently rolling out to the Store. Please let us know if the issue is not fixed after you get the new version.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,802)