cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hjha
Level: Powered On

I am unable to export an app to govenement cloud as it uses Dynamics 365 connector in the origin which is unavailable in the Government environment.

I am unable to export an app to govenement cloud as it uses Dynamics 365 connector in the origin which is unavailable in the Government environment. 

3 REPLIES 3
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: I am unable to export an app to govenement cloud as it uses Dynamics 365 connector in the origin which is unavailable in the Government environment.

Hi @hjha 

Remove the connection from the base app, and then export it  (you can create a copy of the base App within the same env and then remove the Dynamics connection and then export)

Then reimport it in GCC env, and then add the new data source and accrodingly setup the App

Regards,

Reza Dorrani

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: I am unable to export an app to govenement cloud as it uses Dynamics 365 connector in the origin which is unavailable in the Government environment.

Hi @hjha ,

Please try to post an idea in below forum so that it might considered for future release:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
hjha
Level: Powered On

Hi @RezaDorrani,

How do i remove the existing connection. I goto connections and delete it there and create a CDS connection instead of D365 connection, but once i open the app or even without opening it, I try to export it, it creates the older connection itself again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch

Join us for the Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event on Thursday, April 2, 2020, at 8:00 AM PST.

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,276)