cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JanMeijering
Frequent Visitor

I can not add an existing custom connector to a solution

I have create a custom connector and try to add it to my solution.

But the list of connectors is empty, see attachment

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @JanMeijering,

I can't be sure on why this option is currently available. My guess would be that it is kept there with the intent to have this feature enabled in the future as currently it is set as known limitation.

In order to understand if this will be something to be considered in the future you can try and rise a feature suggestion in our Forum here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ricardo

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
rimatos
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @JanMeijering,

You have our internal documentation on how to Create Custom Connectors in Solutions.

If look at the know limitations you will see that one of those is to add existing custom connectors created outside of a solution:

image.png

With this said you will need to re-create it inside the solution.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ricardo

Thanks Ricardo for the work around.

That’s a pity, could you then please explain me why there is an option to add custom controls on a solution as you cannot use it? This is very confusing

Hi @JanMeijering,

I can't be sure on why this option is currently available. My guess would be that it is kept there with the intent to have this feature enabled in the future as currently it is set as known limitation.

In order to understand if this will be something to be considered in the future you can try and rise a feature suggestion in our Forum here: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ricardo

View solution in original post

kimxaviernati
Frequent Visitor

Hi, any update to this? Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,564)