cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VinoAdrales
Level: Powered On

I can't access application shared to me within my organization.

I recently extended my Plan 2 trial in powerapps. After extending, All my apps in my account are missing.

Also, the apps shared to me within my organization are missing. My colleague tried to share an app to me and I can receive the notification but upon accessing the link. I am receiving this error. "I can't access organization apps in powerapps"

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VinoAdrales

Re: It looks like you don’t have access to this app. Ask its owner to share it with you.

Hi Micheal- I just clicked the extend trial. Anyway, This was resolved after 24 hrs. Suddenly all of my access are working fine

and all of the apps returned. Would you know if there are usual delays before your access comes back to normal after extending? 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
VinoAdrales

It looks like you don’t have access to this app. Ask its owner to share it with you.

Hi - Would like to seek your help as I am experiencing this error after I extend my trial plan 2.

All the apps that I previously created are missing. My account has an Office 365 Enterprise E3.

Hope you can help me with my concern. Thanks in advance!

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: It looks like you don’t have access to this app. Ask its owner to share it with you.

Hi @VinoAdrales,

Could you please explain a bit for the (trial plan 2) license you used, how do you extend the trial plan 2 ?

Please take a check with the Environment you are working with, make sure you have switched to the proper environment.

If the App is created within the same organization (Also within the same environment), then you should be able to use it.

Working with Environemtns in PowerApps

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
VinoAdrales

Hi Micheal- I just clicked the extend trial. Anyway, This was resolved after 24 hrs. Suddenly all of my access are working fine

and all of the apps returned. Would you know if there are usual delays before your access comes back to normal after extending? 

View solution in original post

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @VinoAdrales,

Glad to hear that the issue was resolved.

License extending delay might be the cause.

Sorry to say that I don't know much of that.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Faced the same issue again.

But I more concerned about this -

Why do Microsoft prompt E3 users to extend their Plan 2 trial instead of allowing them to run the app within their existing E3 license?

We are about to roll out few powerapps solutions and this will be painfull explaining everyone what is happening.

GTC

Yes, it is an unusual issue, and we are experiencing it here too. I worked with a Micrsoft Analyst and the only workaround we could come up with is to continue renewing the Trial version, even though we are licensed to use PowerApps. But today, I got the "It looks like you don't have access to this app.  Ask its owner to share it with you." message and can't get into the app. So now what? I need something more reliable than this.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,875)