cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

I deleted a Connection that was not required and now my app will not export.

When I try to Export my App, I get the following error:

Could not find connection '5c780d69ac1348e69b07d98dde9b970d' for API 'shared_sql'.

This is not a mistake. I removed this connection because it was necessary, & I should be able to do so.

I have been through all the DataSources in the App & removed any that reference it, yet still the annoying glitch persists.

I have saved the App to my hard drive, renamed to .zip, and opened it in edit, to find the offending string here, amidst loads of gobbledegook:

"LocalConnectionReferences": "{\"62362de1-3ef5-4bb9-9052-d57529b2d56b\":{\"dependents\":[\"9873a92f-1e14-417e-8fae-42510d2fefe6\"],\"dependencies\":{},\"dataSources\":[],\"datasets\":{},\"connectionRef\":{\"displayName\":\"SQL Server\",\"iconUri\":\"https://connectoricons-prod.azureedge.net/sql/icon_1.0.1336.1969.png\",\"id\":\"/providers/microsoft.powerapps/apis/shared_sql\",\"sharedConnectionId\":\"/providers/microsoft.powerapps/apis/shared_sql/connections/5c780d69ac1348e69b07d98dde9b970d\",

What I don't know is how much, or up to where, I should delete?

Can anyone help?

2 REPLIES 2
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @stapes looks like is referring to a flow. I'm wondering if that is the full error message. 

@Yeiner- it was the only message displayed! I have overcome this now but I did have to redo a weeks work. Very impractical!

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (54,957)