Resolver I

I don't have permission while editing app

Hello, this gallery filter isn't working and giving me

"You don't have permission to view this data"

The data source is Sharepoint, and I have full access, this is the formula:

SortByColumns(
    Filter(
        OnlineTickets,
        ClosedTickets=true Or (ClosedTickets=false And (OnlineTicketStatus="الطلب مفتوح" Or OnlineTicketStatus="تم التعامل" Or OnlineTicketStatus="الطلب مرسل" Or OnlineTicketStatus="انتظار العميل" Or OnlineTicketStatus="تم التجهيز" Or OnlineTicketStatus="تم التوثيق" Or OnlineTicketStatus="تم التوقيع")),
        VarUserRole.Text="Super" Or (VarUserRole.Text="Inputer" And (OnlineStageOneDepartmentName=VarUserDepartmentName.Text Or VarUserDepartmentName.Text=OnlineStageTwoDepartmentName Or VarUserDepartmentName.Text=OnlineStageThreeDepartmentName Or VarUserDepartmentName.Text=OnlineStageFourDepartmentName Or VarUserDepartmentName.Text=OnlineStageFiveDepartmentName Or VarUserDepartmentName.Text=OnlineStageSixDepartmentName Or VarUserDepartmentName.Text=OnlineStageSevenDepartmentName Or VarUserDepartmentName.Text=OnlineStageEightDepartmentName)),
        MyTickets=false Or (MyTickets=true And OnlineCurrentDepartmentName=VarUserDepartmentName.Text),
        ClosedTickets=false Or (ClosedTickets=true And OnlineCurrentDepartmentName="أرشيف"),
        IsBlank(TextInput2) Or (OnlineCustomerID=TextInput2.Text Or ID=Value(TextInput2.Text)))
    ,"ID",
    Descending)

When VarUserRole.Text is Super, it is working fine, but if I change it to Inputer, it won't work and give me this permission error.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

‘Better Together’ T-Shirt Contest – Winner Announced!

‘Better Together’ T-Shirt Contest – Winner Announced!

And the winner is...

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 1 plan

Features releasing from April 2020 through September 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,670)