Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know why there are 3 lines.

Hello. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI6SHGQ9ATg

Please see the video clip at 7:55". I followed his instruction but in the video, I can see only one text input. But in mine, there are more than 1 text inputs. 

I chose the gallery 'blank vertical'. I have been stuck at this issue for a while, I am getting tired. Please help me. 

1. Mine

powerapp1.JPG

2. Video  7:55"

powerapp2.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
berofeev
Helper I
Helper I

The property you've changed there is wrapcount. It should stay set at 1.

What it currently written in the "Items" property for the gallery?

The bigger question: why do you want to only display 1 row in your gallery? Galleries are designed to display multiple rows, that is their purpose.

The Items property on the gallery should refer to your data source. If there are 5 records in your data source there will be 5 rows in your gallery. Isn't this what you would want? 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
berofeev
Helper I
Helper I

You've got one textbox fir each gallery item. This is exactly how a gallery is meant to work. Adjust the properties of the first textbox (you'll find you can't adjust the others) and keep following the video.

Good luck! 

v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous :

Please check the gallery's items property.The number of rows displayed in the Gallery is related to the number of rows in the table in the items property.

If you want only one line, you can set its items property to:

[1]

Best Regards,

Bof

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, 

Could you do me a favor?

I tried to change # of rows but I can't. Please see this pic. I put 1,  but still I can see 3 rows.powerapp3.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello, 

Could you do me a favor?

I tried to change # of rows but I can't. Please see this pic. I put 1,  but still I can see 3 rows.powerapp3.JPG

berofeev
Helper I
Helper I

The property you've changed there is wrapcount. It should stay set at 1.

What it currently written in the "Items" property for the gallery?

The bigger question: why do you want to only display 1 row in your gallery? Galleries are designed to display multiple rows, that is their purpose.

The Items property on the gallery should refer to your data source. If there are 5 records in your data source there will be 5 rows in your gallery. Isn't this what you would want? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got it. I tried to do the same as the video clip said. But now I can get it. Thank you for your help. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,931)