cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

I don't want "Accepted solutions" to posts I didn't personally accept!

Please be so kind as to read my full post before responding.
Thank you for your consideration.

While looking through some of my older forum posts to see if there were new replies, I noticed that some questions now have "Accepted solutions" even though I personally didn't accept those.
My questions:

1. How do I unaccept solutions I personally clearly don't accept as solutions?
  2. If somebody accepted those solutions for me, could you please stop doing this? I don't need your patronization. Thank you.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: I don't want "Accepted solutions" to posts I didn't personally accept!

Hi @SaWu ,

Do you want to unaccept solutions within your thread?

If you want to unaccept solutions which you do not think within your thread, please go to the solution which has been marked as "Solution", then click the menu options as below:8.JPG

then click "Not the Solution" option to unaccept the solution.

In addition, please also reply to the users within your thread in a real time. Based on the mechanism within this forum, if you (the owner of this thread) do not reply in a long time, e.g. 1 month or more, the Forum Admin has permisson to mark the other user's proper reply as Solution based on the Quality of the replys.

If the reply within your thread has been marked as Solution, it would also help other users with same issue as you within this forum.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: I don't want "Accepted solutions" to posts I didn't personally accept!

Hi @SaWu ,

Do you want to unaccept solutions within your thread?

If you want to unaccept solutions which you do not think within your thread, please go to the solution which has been marked as "Solution", then click the menu options as below:8.JPG

then click "Not the Solution" option to unaccept the solution.

In addition, please also reply to the users within your thread in a real time. Based on the mechanism within this forum, if you (the owner of this thread) do not reply in a long time, e.g. 1 month or more, the Forum Admin has permisson to mark the other user's proper reply as Solution based on the Quality of the replys.

If the reply within your thread has been marked as Solution, it would also help other users with same issue as you within this forum.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Super Users Coming in August

We are excited for the next Super User season.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,078)