cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I have a checkbox within a gallery that is not responding correctly with my Patch formula for the OnSelect command

I have a checkbox within a gallery.

My OnSelect command is this:

If(FollowedUpWithFamily.Value=true, Patch('AtNeed Complete v2S', ThisItem,{'Task Completed - Neg Comment': "Yes", 'Task Completed - Neg Comment Date': Text(Today(),"[$-en-US]mm/dd/yyy"), 'Task Completed - Neg Comment Associate': ""}),Patch('AtNeed Complete v2S', ThisItem,{'Task Completed - Neg Comment': "", 'Task Completed - Neg Comment Date': "", 'Task Completed - Neg Comment Associate': ""}))

This formula has worked in the past, but suddenly quit working. The error message involves ThisItem and says, “The specified column ‘Image’ does not exist”. I am using ThisItem all over the place within this gallery without issue. I have deleted and recreated the checkbox several times. What is going on?

‘AtNeed Complete v2S’ is my CDS data entity

The checkbox is named FollowedUpWithFamily

All fields being updated are valid

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: I have a checkbox within a gallery that is not responding correctly with my Patch formula for the OnSelect command

Did you initially had an image in the gallery. Is it still there? If not insert a new gallery and pick the one without image field
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: I have a checkbox within a gallery that is not responding correctly with my Patch formula for the OnSelect command

The image reference must come from the gallery on the first page that directs the user to this page.  On the first page, the gallery layout includes an image.  This new layout does not.  This is not an issue for any of the several other instances where ThisItem is used on this new page.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

This will be a conference that you do not want to miss!

secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

August 2020 CYST Challenge

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,373)