cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gorilla_8
Super User
Super User

I have a direct connection from the Common data service and he dont show all the data

Hey guys, 

I have a direct connection from the common data service and it doesn't show all the data in my gallery, I have to keep going down to load the items, are there any limitations? or how can I load everything at once?

It will be more than 100,000 items

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Gorilla_8 ,

Yeah, you are right. Currently, there is an known limits with the Gallery control -- it could only display 100 items from your data source once time at most.

If there are more than 100 records in your data source, you need to keep going down to load the additional items. If you want to load all records from your data source in a Gallery once time, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Power Apps currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in Power Apps, please submit an idea to Power Apps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas 

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Gorilla_8 ,

Yeah, you are right. Currently, there is an known limits with the Gallery control -- it could only display 100 items from your data source once time at most.

If there are more than 100 records in your data source, you need to keep going down to load the additional items. If you want to load all records from your data source in a Gallery once time, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in Power Apps currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in Power Apps, please submit an idea to Power Apps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Apps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas 

Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-xida-msft 

Thanks for the response!

And the table is also limited?

Or is there a way to show everything?

AmirBakht
Helper IV
Helper IV

I'm afraid if you're trying to load 100K items in one go, you are doing something wrong. 

If you really need the 100K items in one place at the same time, it's probably for reporting purposes? PowerBI might be your savior. 

Hi @Gorilla_8 ,

Actually, whether or not the Table is limited, it is subject to the formula you applied to your Entity data source.

If the formula you applied to your Entity data source is not Delegable, you would face a Delegation warning issue. Then you could only process 2000 records locally at most. If you apply a Delegation formula to your Entity data source, it would delegate the data process to your Entity data source itself, and it could process any records in your Entity data source.

More details about Delegation in Power Apps, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/delegation-overview

More details about delegable function and operators supported in CDS, please check the following article:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/commondataservice/

If the solution I provided above could solve your original issue, please consider go ahead to click "Accept as Solution" to identify this thread has been solved.

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,839)