cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I'm getting error in executing the Set-AdminPowerAppApisToBypassConsent command

I'm getting the following error in executing the Set-AdminPowerAppApisToBypassConsent command

PS C:\Windows\system32> Set-AdminPowerAppApisToBypassConsent -AppName b341b011-89dd-47d3-8a51-cbe625b6d611

Invoke-WebRequest : {"error":{"code":"InvalidRequestContent","message":"The request content was invalid and could not be deserialized:
'Unable to translate bytes [E1] at index 185 from specified code page to Unicode.'."}}

No C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules\Microsoft.PowerApps.Administration.PowerShell\Microsoft.PowerApps.RestClientModule.psm1:71 caractere:25

+ ... $response = Invoke-WebRequest -Uri $Uri -Headers $Headers -Method $Me ...

+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

+ CategoryInfo : InvalidOperation: (System.Net.HttpWebRequest:HttpWebRequest) [Invoke-WebRequest], WebExc

eption

+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : WebCmdletWebResponseException,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.InvokeWebRequestCommand

PS C:\Windows\system32>

I already searched for solution on the web. I do not know what this problem is. The application is a simple query to a SharePoint list

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: I'm getting error in executing the Set-AdminPowerAppApisToBypassConsent command

The problem I can´t solve, but I found a work around.

I created a new blank application, I inserted a gallery and did the association with the sharepoint.

I executed the command and then rebuilt the application. It worked here.

good lucky

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: I'm getting error in executing the Set-AdminPowerAppApisToBypassConsent command

I'm facing the same problem, have you found a solution for this yet? 

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

The problem I can´t solve, but I found a work around.

I created a new blank application, I inserted a gallery and did the association with the sharepoint.

I executed the command and then rebuilt the application. It worked here.

good lucky

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

secondImage

Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

secondImage

Super Users Coming in August

We are excited for the next Super User season.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,198)