cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sweety
Helper I
Helper I

I need to send a list of items in sending a mail but here I need to connect with two tables in powerautomate

Hi,

I have created a flow when an item is created in sql it should trigger a mail so showed list of items like 

created By, Title , Target Date, Assigned To , status , priority, Description 

I got the list of items in mail but here I need status =new instead of status =1 

In my table I stored as id as integer and I connected to only one table so it’s showing the result set of items 

if I need to show as text I need to connect another table status table 

can some one tell how to connect multiple tables or how to write a query in mail to get the status 

please refer below screenshot 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-albai-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sweety ,

I would suggest you create a variable to keep the Status value from another table. Flow like this:

valbaimsft_0-1626687540131.png

Notes:

1. Use "Get rows(V2)" action to list all records from the second table. 

2. Then check each records got from above to find the correct record which meet the condition.(complete the condition based on your actual need) 

3. If condition is met, set the Variable using value from the eligible record.

In the last of the flow, send an email and use the Variable of the Status column.

You can refer to this thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Join-Two-Datasets-in-Flow/td-p/354458 

Best regards,

Allen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-albai-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Sweety ,

I would suggest you create a variable to keep the Status value from another table. Flow like this:

valbaimsft_0-1626687540131.png

Notes:

1. Use "Get rows(V2)" action to list all records from the second table. 

2. Then check each records got from above to find the correct record which meet the condition.(complete the condition based on your actual need) 

3. If condition is met, set the Variable using value from the eligible record.

In the last of the flow, send an email and use the Variable of the Status column.

You can refer to this thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Join-Two-Datasets-in-Flow/td-p/354458 

Best regards,

Allen

thank you ,it’s working 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,624)