cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
David123
Regular Visitor

I really need to be able to search through the code

I inheritted a PowerApp app, and I know that a Gallery object is populated by a table named SelectedThingies.  I have been searching through the PowerApp for the past 2 hours trying to find where this table is populated.  It is shocking that there is no code search feature, and this seems to be deemed acceptable.  Is there a Search code capability that I'm unaware of?  I'm willing to download a package and use some binary text editor if necessary.  Anything. 

10 REPLIES 10

Hey,

So I know this is being worked on by the team already as mentioned by @ mehdis on the github repo,

https://github.com/Microsoft/powerapps-tools
Tool: PowerApps Review Tool

You can view them from the tool, which is easy enough, and export as one single JSON to view instead of digging through all the others.

Not sure what the timeline is for this to be released as part of Studio, but using this in the interim has sped up a Lot of my searches for specific control properties that I needed to replace

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,177)