cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jnelsoncpath
Helper I
Helper I

I see an error message in my PowerApps for Office 365 Env. about the Common Data Service database

We use Office 365 E5 and use PowerApps.  I see a red eror about an older version of the Common Data Service database in my environment.  However I do not know how to look for that or verify its there.  It looks like someone in my org also initiated a PowerApps Plan 2 Trial and created some test apps.  They do not see the warning in their env. When I go to the Admin center to look for more information it is very limited and I have no control over environments.  How can I ensure my apps will not be impacted by this Common Data Service database?

4 REPLIES 4
KickingApps
Skilled Sharer
Skilled Sharer

Not sure if this is similar issue, but thought it might be helpful.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for posting in the community @jnelsoncpath - can you review the above reply and update the thread if the link provided was helpful?

Thank you,

@Anonymous 

Thanks but not sure how that is helpful.  I know about the service and the upgrade requirement.  I wanted to know how to check for the database as i did not see one in my environment, yet the error was in my face.

No it wasn't helpful.  It turned out that it was just another system glitch - It's gone now and had zero impact.  I have come to expect those from Office 365 as everything changes all the time.

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,298)