cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlexRavens
Helper I
Helper I

I want to check duplicates records from Google Sheets over 10K records

Hi, I've a data in my Google Sheets and the current formula is working well with the Max Data Row limit of 2000.

But I want to increase the data row limit to 10,000 so that I can enter all unique values.
Kindly help me with that.
Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @AlexRavens ,

This should work on any sized list

With(
   {
      wDup:
      LookUp(
         LEADs, 
         Email = Email_Input.Text
      ).Email
   },
   Set(
      showdups,
      !IsBlank(wDup)
   )
)

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Visit my blog Practical Power Apps

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @AlexRavens ,

This should work on any sized list

With(
   {
      wDup:
      LookUp(
         LEADs, 
         Email = Email_Input.Text
      ).Email
   },
   Set(
      showdups,
      !IsBlank(wDup)
   )
)

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

AlexRavens
Helper I
Helper I

@WarrenBelz same issue as before.
Not showing duplicates after 2000th value.

Gochix
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @AlexRavens ,

If you have a ID column in your database then you could try to collect a new collection to avoid delegation issues.

Had to apply this to one of my projects and works well..

ClearCollect(
    StoresList,
    Filter(
        NewCatalogueList,
        PartID <= 2000
    ),
    Filter(
        NewCatalogueList,
        PartID > 2000 && PartID <= 4000
    ),
    Filter(
        NewCatalogueList,
        PartID > 4000 && PartID <= 6000
    ),
    Filter(
        NewCatalogueList,
        PartID > 6000 && PartID <= 8000
    )
);

@Gochix ,

This is Google Sheets here (not SharePoint) and comes with the vagaries of using a non-MS product. I have a blog on the Shadow ID (what you mentioned), but if the code I supplied does not work (it works perfectly on SharePoint in a test i just ran), I doubt those records are accessible as a number is no more delegable than Text.

@AlexRavens ,

I think your issue is the lack of Delegation in Google Sheets - maybe you should switch to SharePoint.

Hi @WarrenBelz,

I've tried SharePoint Lists. It works well on for the powerapps but it doesn't have a usefull interface like Google Sheets & Excel online.

Is it possible to make it work?

Hi @AlexRavens ,

I am surprised that you do not regard the SharePoint interface as at least equal to Excel (I regard it as far better), but cannot comment on Google Sheets as I do not use it. The problem you have is that the backend of Power Apps needs to be a database that accepts Delegation of queries. As a minimum standard, SharePoint performs some of this (Dataverse and Azure SQL are better if you want to pay for them) and Excel does it in a limited way. Google sheets, however does not - please read this article - it confirms you can only retrieve 2,000 rows from Google Sheets.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Government Carousel

New forum: GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM)

In response to the unique and evolving requirements of the United States public sector, Microsoft has created Power Apps US Government.

Users online (4,573)