Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
octaking
Helper V
Helper V

I want to make a condition with the id of a list with the id of another list

I have 2 lists
the first one is called Detail_Application and the second list 'Detalle_Solicitud'

I need to filter the elements of the 'Detalle_Solicitud' list in a gallery by comparing the ID_Task of the 'Entrega de documentos en físico' list with the ID of the Delivery_Request 

I am trying with this formula but it gives error

67799566_864743820575907_8146149884890710016_n.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @octaking ,

Do you want to display "Detalle Solicitud" records in a Gallery based on the the Task_Id of a specific "Entrega de documentos en fisico" list item?

Or display "Detalle Solicitud" records in a Gallery based on all available Task_Id values in your specific "Entrega de documentos en fisico" list?

Based on the formula that you mentioned, I think there is something wrong with it. I have made a test on my side, please take a try with the following workaround:

1. If you want to display "Detalle Solicitud" records in a Gallery (Gallery3) based on the the Task_Id of a specific "Entrega de documentos en fisico" list item:

Set the Items property of the Gallery (Gallery3) to following:

Filter(
'Detalle Solicitud',
ID_Tarea = LookUp('Entrega de documentos en fisico', FilterColumn = "A specific value").ID /* <-- Find specific "Entrega de documentos en fisico" list item record based on the filter condition */
)

If you also use a Gallery control (Gallery1) to list all "Entrega de documentos en fisico" list records in your app, and you could select one item within this Gallery1 to edit it. Please modify above formula as below:

Filter(
'Detalle Solicitud',
ID_Tarea = Gallery1.Selected.ID
)

Note: The Gallery1 connects to your "Entrega de documentos en fisico" list.

2. If you want to display "Detalle Solicitud" records in a Gallery (Gallery3) based on all available Task_Id values in your specific "Entrega de documentos en fisico" list:

Set the Items property of the Gallery (Gallery3) to following:

Filter(
'Detalle Solicitud',
ID_Tarea in 'Entrega de documentos en fisico'.ID
)

please consider take a try with above solution, check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
DavesTechTips
Super User
Super User

Hi @octaking 

The filter part of the formula is not correct and is causing the error:

Filter('Detalle solicitud', ID_Tarea = Value('Entrega de documentors en fisico').ID)

Maybe try something like:

Filter('Detalle solicitud', ID_Tarea = WelcomeGallery.Selected.ID)

The WelcomeGallery.Selected.ID bit can be replaced with whatever control you are using to select the current record in the form. You can check the Item property in the current form, which should show you how the Item is derived.

Let me know if you don't come right.

Dawid van Heerden
Follow on Twitter: @davestechtips
Subscribe to YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/davestechtips?sub_confirmation=1
**If you found this reply helpful, please mark this as the answer to close the topic and make it easier to find for other people with similar questions.

Hi Dawidvh 

The Detalle Solicitud list is a repeated table that is related to the Entrega de documentos en fisico list.

In the form of the Entrega de documentos en fisico list, I have a gallery where I want to display the Detalle Solicitud items where the Task_ID = ID of the Entrega de documentos en fisico list

67963094_916181778731897_7064234974349623296_n.jpg  

67721063_2386971134955725_3849232922846429184_n.jpg

Hi @octaking ,

Do you want to display "Detalle Solicitud" records in a Gallery based on the the Task_Id of a specific "Entrega de documentos en fisico" list item?

Or display "Detalle Solicitud" records in a Gallery based on all available Task_Id values in your specific "Entrega de documentos en fisico" list?

Based on the formula that you mentioned, I think there is something wrong with it. I have made a test on my side, please take a try with the following workaround:

1. If you want to display "Detalle Solicitud" records in a Gallery (Gallery3) based on the the Task_Id of a specific "Entrega de documentos en fisico" list item:

Set the Items property of the Gallery (Gallery3) to following:

Filter(
'Detalle Solicitud',
ID_Tarea = LookUp('Entrega de documentos en fisico', FilterColumn = "A specific value").ID /* <-- Find specific "Entrega de documentos en fisico" list item record based on the filter condition */
)

If you also use a Gallery control (Gallery1) to list all "Entrega de documentos en fisico" list records in your app, and you could select one item within this Gallery1 to edit it. Please modify above formula as below:

Filter(
'Detalle Solicitud',
ID_Tarea = Gallery1.Selected.ID
)

Note: The Gallery1 connects to your "Entrega de documentos en fisico" list.

2. If you want to display "Detalle Solicitud" records in a Gallery (Gallery3) based on all available Task_Id values in your specific "Entrega de documentos en fisico" list:

Set the Items property of the Gallery (Gallery3) to following:

Filter(
'Detalle Solicitud',
ID_Tarea in 'Entrega de documentos en fisico'.ID
)

please consider take a try with above solution, check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (68,684)