Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
julianhoewel_95
Level: Powered On

IDE for PowerApps

Hey guys,

just a short question: As I think that the browser-based development of PowerApps is still unpractical in some details I just want to ask if anyone knows about plans by Microsoft to build a real IDE for the PowerApps development to make that even better. 

Greetings
Julian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: IDE for PowerApps

Heya,

I don't think that's on the roadmap, as their approach is to improve the online IDE rather than create a standalone IDE.

Out of interest, is there something in particular you think is unpractical? We could raise it on the Ideas forum as issues if they have merit,

Thanks!

Sancho

Don't forget to 'Mark as Solution' if a post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or helped you!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: IDE for PowerApps

Heya,

I don't think that's on the roadmap, as their approach is to improve the online IDE rather than create a standalone IDE.

Out of interest, is there something in particular you think is unpractical? We could raise it on the Ideas forum as issues if they have merit,

Thanks!

Sancho

Don't forget to 'Mark as Solution' if a post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or helped you!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (3,837)