cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
summitb
Level: Powered On

INVALID_WRPC_TOKEN error when trying to save new Business Rule

50f7f9c79eef4902be78d655fc442a28.png I am trying to build a business rule to show/hide fields on a Quick Create form. But I cannot save it without this error.

5 REPLIES 5
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: INVALID_WRPC_TOKEN error when trying to save new Business Rule

Hi, 

Logout of the current session and close the browser. Open a fresh browser and login again. If this was a new business process, you will have to create it again and then validate -> save -> activate.

Please refer to the following articles (On Prem): 

1. https://community.dynamics.com/crm/b/crmbusiness/archive/2015/09/30/crm-2013-what-is-the-wrpc-token-...

2. https://rajeevpentyala.com/tag/invalid_wrpc_token/

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hey!

You could try logging out of the current session and close the browser windows. Start a fresh session login back agan and then work on the business process. 

Refer to the following (for on prem)

https://community.dynamics.com/crm/b/crmbusiness/archive/2015/09/30/crm-2013-what-is-the-wrpc-token-...

Thanks, 

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

@summitb wrote:

50f7f9c79eef4902be78d655fc442a28.png I am trying to build a business rule to show/hide fields on a Quick Create form. But I cannot save it without this error.

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hey! You could try logging out of the current session, close the browser, start a fresh session and then work on the business process. This type of error generally occurs when more than one users (also of different organisations) are logged into sessions in the same browser. Thanks,
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @summitb ,

Have you enbaled the WRPC within your Dynamics 365 CRM?

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. Please check if you have enabled the WRPC within your Dynamics 365 CRM, if true, please consider disable this functionality for your Dynamics 365 CRM (Disable the CRM token checks via Registry change).

Please check and see if the following article would help in your scenario:

https://community.dynamics.com/crm/b/crmbusiness/archive/2015/09/30/crm-2013-what-is-the-wrpc-token-...

In addition, please also consider clear cache of your browser, then try your Business rule again, check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
TopShelf-MSFT
Level 10

Hi @summitb are you still having issues saving? Were the above replies helpful? 

@TopShelf-MSFT 

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,286)