cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

IS POSSIBLE TO PIRNT A CUSTOM SHAREPOINT LIST VIEW WITHOU USING HTML EDITOR TEXT?

I wanna print this screen withou a HTML text, is it possible?

print a sharepoint list.png

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Re: IS POSSIBLE TO PIRNT A CUSTOM SHAREPOINT LIST VIEW WITHOU USING HTML EDITOR TEXT?

Hi @Gorilla_8 

What do you mean about "without HTML Text"? in a field?

If so, you can use the PlainText function to remove html tags:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/functions/function-encode-decode

Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: IS POSSIBLE TO PIRNT A CUSTOM SHAREPOINT LIST VIEW WITHOU USING HTML EDITOR TEXT?

Hi @Gorilla_8 

Can you share more details? What do you mean when you say printing the content without the HTML text?

You can use a flow to create an HTML first and then store it on OneDrive/ OneDrive for Business and then you can convert that file to a PDF. This way, you can customize the way how the file will look.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

I wanna print this screen to create a pdf, is it possible?

Highlighted
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @Gorilla_8 

This is currently a limitation of the platform to directly print the screens, the only way as of now is to pass the data to a Power Automate and do the conversion from there.

Though, as per the 2020 Release wave 1, this is a planned feature which is expected to release in Public Preview. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform-release-plan/2020wave1/microsoft-powerapps/enabling-... 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

How i convert a screen to flow?

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Use this to create a PDF from your SharePoint data in Power Apps

Shane - Microsoft MVP, YouTube, and PowerApps Consulting for when you are in a bind to get this fixed quickly. And finally we now have PowerApps Training

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,976)