cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Darius22
Regular Visitor

ISSUE: Unable to Share PowerApps

Hi,

Last week I was having absolutely no issues. I am working as part of a team on PowerApps for our organisation. We wanted to test out the roles of SharePoint and how it would effect the usage of a PowerApp this week.
We have had a lot of issues with this unfortunately as we are unable to share any of the apps to anyone else in our organisation. Any Apps built before today only display as;

PowerApps Share Issue

I have been unable to go past here. Have spent hours looking for any references to this issue and have even contacted MS Support at one stage. Any new PowerApps finish loading, show the account as the creator, but will not display anyone else from the organisation when trying to search to share.

12 REPLIES 12
v-monli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Darius22,

About the screenshot, is this happening after you searched for the user account and click on "Save"?

Capture.PNG

I cannot reproduce your issue.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi,

Unfortunately it is beforehand. We cannot actually search for a user as the dropdown does not appear.

Thanks,

Darius

Hi @Darius22,

Is this happening to all your users in your organization or just your specific account? Would you please also test with another pc? I cannot reproduce this issue and haven't seen this issue anywhere. 

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-monli-msft,

I'm having this same issue. Very annoying and makes PowerApps useless to me at the moment. Hoping there's a fix ASAP!

Error.PNG

These is the error messages I see when I inspect network stuff in Edge. I've tried in Chrome too, with the same errors. I've also tried using my phone as a mobile hotspot, so it's not an internal firewall or something I think.

Any help would be great!!!

Error2.PNG

Another shot of the errors. Fairly sure it's related to group permissions within Graph. These are accounts within an Active Directory (AD) environment.

David_LN_
Frequent Visitor

Was there a solution to this issue? I'm having the same problem.

Unfortunately, I don't think there was a solution here.

@David_LN_ just to confirm, is the issue that you aren't able to search for users on the share page? That is, typing in the text box doesn't show any users to add?

bdodu
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

Same issue here

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,770)