cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
opit
Level: Powered On

If i use premium word connector inside flow, will my powerapps app become premium as well

I have office 365 powerapps license.

I use in MS flow word connector, that is premium.

After adding int to ms flow i cannot open anymore my powerapps app, i  get invitation to try trial version of paid powerapps.

If i use premium connector inside flow, will it add this connector to my powerapp and will it make powerapp premium as weel that i would need to acuire paid version of powerapp?

2 REPLIES 2
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Re: If i use premium word connector inside flow, will my powerapps app become premium as well

@opit 

If PowerApps is triggering the Flow, then all Flow connections will run under the context of logged in user

So Yes you will need the premium license

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

opit
Level: Powered On

Re: If i use premium word connector inside flow, will my powerapps app become premium as well

@RezaDorrani  thanks for answer, could you clarify more detail:

you mean powerapps premium license ($10 user/app/month) and of cource flow premium licence?

And what's about users whom i share this app, do they all also need power apps premium licence and flow premium licence. Or for them is sufficient office 365 license?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Join THE global Microsoft Power Platform event series

Attend for two days of expert-led learning and innovation on topics like AI and Analytics, powered by Dynamic Communities

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch

Join us for the Microsoft Business Applications Virtual Launch Event on Thursday, April 2, 2020, at 8:00 AM PST.

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,631)