cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johnjohn123
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

If i want to get the Display Name for a People or Group SharePoint field which allow Single selection, should i use "Selected" OR "SelectedItems"

I have this SharePoint field of type People or Group which allow single selection:-

spurc3.png

here is the field inside PowerAppp:-

spurce2.png

Now inside my Success screen i want to display the DisplayName for the People or Group field, so seems there are 2 ways to start, either using the DataCardValue6.Selected or the DataCardValue6.SelectedItems.. so which approach i should use?

S2.png

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BCLS776
Super User
Super User

When you have "allow multiple selections" set to "no", use Selected

Hope that helps,

Bryan

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Help the community help more users by choosing to "Accept as Solution" if this post met your needs. If you liked the post and want to show some appreciation, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BCLS776
Super User
Super User

When you have "allow multiple selections" set to "no", use Selected

Hope that helps,

Bryan

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Help the community help more users by choosing to "Accept as Solution" if this post met your needs. If you liked the post and want to show some appreciation, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

johnjohn123
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

@BCLS776thanks worked well for me.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,409)