Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sajarac
Super User
Super User

If or switch statement with 3 conditions

Hello community.

I hope somebody could point me in the right direction with this formula.

I have a column "Requisition Done" a Y/N column

If the user check an icon.manufacture appears.

If Requisition Done eq "No"  no icon to display

if requisition Done eq "Yes" and we passed already the delivery dat change the icon.manufacture for icon,check.

sajarac_0-1653052446499.png

thanks in advance for any help.

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mattheus
Regular Visitor

That could be solved by checking also for empty date field. Either with another If statement or with OR operator ||. For example:
If(Today()<='THAT DATE FIELD') || IsBlank('THAT DATE FIELD'),Icon.Manufacture,Icon.Check)

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Mattheus
Regular Visitor

Hey, you could use 2 if statements:

- first to be used in icon visibility, or if you convert the field to bool value then you can pass the value straight there.

- Then for the icon property you would need to compare Delivery date with Today(), here's example
If(Today()<='THAT DATE FIELD'),Icon.Manufacture,Icon.Check)
Best regards,
Matt

sajarac
Super User
Super User

Hey @Mattheus thank you very much for your prompt response. Almost done.

It is working partially. Because fir some records I don't have a value in that date field means it's empty and the formula is retrieving a check mark icon and should be a manufacture icon 

Mattheus
Regular Visitor

That could be solved by checking also for empty date field. Either with another If statement or with OR operator ||. For example:
If(Today()<='THAT DATE FIELD') || IsBlank('THAT DATE FIELD'),Icon.Manufacture,Icon.Check)

sajarac
Super User
Super User

Thank you thank you thank you 

🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,905)