Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Thomaw
Helper III
Helper III

IfError opinion

Hello,
I try to integrate error handling into this procedure...

The goal is that if a step is in error, the rest of the procedure stops.

To do this I activated the experimental function on error handling and used the IfError

Can you tell me if I did and correct because I have the impression that all the steps are not happening

without error management

Set(Chargement;true);;

Refresh(Click);;
    Refresh(Truck);;
    Refresh(JIT_Liste_Mail);;
    Refresh(Traités);;

//Met la galerie dans un tableau en renommant deux colonnes Pick_ID et ARTNO
ClearCollect(colTruck;RenameColumns(BrowseGallery1.AllItems;"PICK_ID";"newPICK_ID";"ARTNO";"newARTNO"));;
//Compare avec le tableau Truck et met à jout la colonne Etat de truck
ForAll(colTruck;UpdateIf(Truck;And(newPICK_ID = ThisRecord.PICK_ID;newARTNO = ThisRecord.ARTNO;Etat_JIT_Truck.Text<>ThisRecord.Etat);{Etat:Etat_JIT_Truck}));;
//Compare avec le tableau Traités et met à jour la colonne Nom  de truck
ForAll(Traités;UpdateIf(Truck;And(ID = ThisRecord.PICK_ID;RefAlerte1 = ThisRecord.ARTNO;Nom<>Nom_preparateur);{Nom_preparateur:Nom}));;

ClearCollect(colClick;RenameColumns(BrowseGallery1_1.AllItems;"PICK_ID";"newPICK_ID_1";"ARTNO";"newARTNO_1"));;
//Compare avec le tableau Click et met à jout la colonne Etat de Click
ForAll(colClick;UpdateIf(Click;And(newPICK_ID_1 = ThisRecord.PICK_ID;newARTNO_1 = ThisRecord.ARTNO;Etat_JIT_Click.Text<>ThisRecord.Etat);{Etat:Etat_JIT_Click}));;
//Compare avec le tableau Traités et met à jour la colonne Nom de Click
ForAll(Traités;UpdateIf(Click;And(ID = ThisRecord.PICK_ID;RefAlerte1 = ThisRecord.ARTNO;Nom<>Nom_preparateur);{Nom_preparateur:Nom}));;

Set(Chargement;false)

Edited with error handling

Set(Chargement;true);;

IfError(
    Refresh(Click);Notify("Actualisation des données en cours, reviens dans quelques minutes !";NotificationType.Error);
    Refresh(Truck);Notify("Actualisation des données en cours, reviens dans quelques minutes !";NotificationType.Error);
    Refresh(JIT_Liste_Mail);Notify("Actualisation des données en cours, reviens dans quelques minutes !";NotificationType.Error);
    Refresh(Traités);Notify("Actualisation des données en cours, reviens dans quelques minutes !";NotificationType.Error);

ClearCollect(colTruck;RenameColumns(BrowseGallery1.AllItems;"PICK_ID";"newPICK_ID";"ARTNO";"newARTNO"));Notify("Actualisation des données en cours, reviens dans quelques minutes !";NotificationType.Error;4000);
//Compare avec le tableau Truck et met à jout la colonne Etat de truck
ForAll(colTruck;UpdateIf(Truck;And(newPICK_ID = ThisRecord.PICK_ID;newARTNO = ThisRecord.ARTNO;Etat_JIT_Truck.Text<>ThisRecord.Etat);{Etat:Etat_JIT_Truck}));Notify("Actualisation des données en cours, reviens dans quelques minutes !";NotificationType.Error;4000);
//Compare avec le tableau Traités et met à jour la colonne Nom  de truck
ForAll(Traités;UpdateIf(Truck;And(ID = ThisRecord.PICK_ID;RefAlerte1 = ThisRecord.ARTNO;Nom<>Nom_preparateur);{Nom_preparateur:Nom}));Notify("Actualisation des données en cours, reviens dans quelques minutes !";NotificationType.Error;4000);

ClearCollect(colClick;RenameColumns(BrowseGallery1_1.AllItems;"PICK_ID";"newPICK_ID_1";"ARTNO";"newARTNO_1"));Notify("Actualisation des données en cours, reviens dans quelques minutes !";NotificationType.Error;4000);
//Compare avec le tableau Click et met à jout la colonne Etat de Click
ForAll(colClick;UpdateIf(Click;And(newPICK_ID_1 = ThisRecord.PICK_ID;newARTNO_1 = ThisRecord.ARTNO;Etat_JIT_Click.Text<>ThisRecord.Etat);{Etat:Etat_JIT_Click}));Notify("Actualisation des données en cours, reviens dans quelques minutes !";NotificationType.Error;4000);
//Compare avec le tableau Traités et met à jour la colonne Nom de Click
ForAll(Traités;UpdateIf(Click;And(ID = ThisRecord.PICK_ID;RefAlerte1 = ThisRecord.ARTNO;Nom<>Nom_preparateur);{Nom_preparateur:Nom}));Notify("Actualisation des données en cours, reviens dans quelques minutes !";NotificationType.Error;4000)
);;

Set(Chargement;false)

thx

1 REPLY 1
Thomaw
Helper III
Helper III

Hello,

No answer, no opinion... maybe my request is not clear or maybe you prefer that I format the code?

Does my error handling with iferror look correct to you?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,091)