cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
empe12
Frequent Visitor

IfError stopped working...

Hello,

Suddenly all my IfError executions stopped working...

For Example:

IfError(FunctionCallFromUserDefinedDataSource();UpdateContext({errorInFunctionCall: true}))

I become a message that "This function (in this case UpdateContext) can not be executed in IfError".

But it worked perfectly fine before...

Does anyone have an idea what is going on here?

5 REPLIES 5
empe12
Frequent Visitor

I forgot to add - Formula-level error management is on!

empe12
Frequent Visitor

I just checked the Release-versions of my App.

It seems that it stopped working in Release 3.18114.25.

App from Release 3.18113.22 was ok (no problems with IfError).

Does anyone know how to check what has changed between those two releases (any release notes or something)?

Is there a possibility to "compile" the app with older release, like 3.18113.22 in this example?

Can you confirm if using direct link to 11.3 works fine?https://create.powerapps.com/v3.18113.22.98407469/studio/# 

empe12
Frequent Visitor

I have just checked it quickly and i can confirm - there were no errors reported using older release version.

@empe12 Thanks for reporting this issue, we addressed it in PowerApps Release (3.18124.9) which is available in early January, 2019. Please use this link as workaround till that is available.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

Power Apps Community Call

Monthly Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call?? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here!

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (53,950)